If you have been off work for 7 days or less, you DO NOT have to produce a Doctor's certificate for your employer. Please just pick up an SC2, or use your own employers sickness form, complete it, and give it to your employer. If however, your employer insists on a Doctor's Certificate, you will need to be seen by a Doctor and a private sickness certificate will be issued. A fee is payable at the recommended BMA rate, see list of private fees in the waiting room or ask at reception.


Northbourne Medical Centre
193A Upper Shoreham Road
West Sussex
BN43 6BT

EMAIL: northbourne.medical@nhs.net

• Photography
• Video
• The Doctors
• The Team
Terms of Use | Privacy Statement Northbourne Medical Centre